Advice and support

Points of contact for refugees

No matter what questions you have, the University of Konstanz can provide you with advice and information on a range of matters. As a refugee, your first port of call is the coordinator for refugee students, Andrea Beeken. Here, you can ask questions about having your school/degree certificate recognized, applying for university admission, language skills, finances, auditing courses and much more. During office hours, you can contact Ms Beeken directly online. Otherwise, you can make an appointment using the registration/appointment form.

If you are unsure whether you should study at the university or opt for professional training, you are also welcome to talk to Ms Beeken.

If you are unsure about what subject you should study, please make an appointment with the Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB) at any time.

Information about studying at a university of applied sciences is also available from the HTWG Konstanz, email: