Civil servants

Contact our team responsible for Beamte (civil servants) and related matters if you are a civil servant (including professors, “wissenschaftliche Beamte” and “nichtwissenschaftliche Beamte”), an interim professor, honorary professor or “Post-Doc-Stipendiat” (post-doctoral scholarship holder). We will walk you through the required administrative steps, from the hiring process to personal and career developments along the way (part-time work, parental leave, leaves of absence etc.) and up to the moment you leave the university. You may also contact us at any time with your general questions about working hours. We also assist with matters impacting all disabled persons employed at the University of Konstanz (e.g. additional time off, applications made to the Integrationsamt, etc). Feel free to contact our representatives for employees with disabilities as well.


Christine Aicheler

Room V 843

+49 7531 88-2054